For an expert’s views about the mold testing/remediation industry, see Marko Vovk of House Investigation’s YouTube video. It’s a scam, and he’ll show you why.
- Moisture control is the key!!!!
- Keep your home or building clean and dry; dry wet or damp areas within 48 hours.
- Fix leaky plumbing and leaks in your home or building as soon as possible.
- Watch for condensation and wet spots; fix the sources of moisture problems as soon as possible. Continue Reading →
- Potential health effects and symptoms associated with mold exposures include allergic reactions, asthma, and other respiratory complaints.
- There is no practical way to eliminate all mold and mold spores in the indoor environment; the way to control indoor mold growth is to control moisture. Continue Reading →